At Beyond Sticks, we offer opportunities for girls to play outside of their school or club team. Through camps, clinics and development league, and our newly established non-profit, Play Beyond the Game, our mission is to help increase participation in hockey and grow young people’s love and technical understanding of the game all year long.
See our master calendar for current dates.
Register for any of our programs.
- Camps and Summer League: Check out our unique and top-staffed camps in June, July and August. We also run a 7 v 7 pick up league for 6 weeks in the summer.
- Development Sessions: Beyond Sticks hosts development practices on Saturdays during the fall, winter, and spring seasons. This is open to players of all skill levels.
- Clinics: Beyond Sticks hosts many clinics with top level Olympic players and college coaches. The girls who participated in past clinics loved the opportunity to learn from such experienced coaches and skilled players. These clinics teach girls a variety of skills they may not learn from their club or high school coaches. Clinics are posted as arise.
- Loudoun County League: Through the initiative of some amazing parent and coach volunteers, we are excited to facilitate a high school based league in Loudoun County, where hockey is not sponsored through the school system (yet!). Find out more HERE.
- Southeast Storm Club: Our affiliate club, Southeast Storm, offers two levels of play: club and elite.